Sunday, August 26, 2012


Hey dolls! I'm Giovanna! I'm a junior in high school and I'd like to think that I've got an eye for fashion! My journey hasn't been as long as others, seeing as many girls used to watch their mommy apply makeup or get all dolled up for a date out with her hubby. That doesn't mean that my mom never got dolled up, it just means I never cared enough to pay attention! I was the absolute tomboy. I didn't even care how I looked until about the 6th grade. When that finally occurred, I took a page out of my sister's goth style book and twisted it into a bright, punkish "hardcore" Panic! At the Disco-esque style that normally centered around neon pants and tee shirts. As my style developed many times and I grew up I have found that I am actually quite the girly girl! My style ranges from hipster to romantic. My favorite trend right now in fact is peplums, oxfords (I have 7 pairs now!), and collars. I'm so excited to hopefully be an inspiration or help out the newbies and experts. God knows I needed it! And still need it often! I can't wait to know you all better! Enjoy! <3

~Giovanna

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! Definitely one of my favorites;) It's from Urban Outfitters!!!

    Giovanna:)

    P.S. love your blog! nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete