Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Review: Sally Hansen's Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Polish

Hello my beauties!

So I am not a beauty guru. But any fashion maven would know that beauty and fashion often go hand in hand. So I definitely won't be focusing on reviews, however, if I ever find a product that I love I am definitely be telling you all about it!!!

This first product I will be talking about is the Sally Hansen's Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Polish in Pacific Blue.

Color: 10 out of 10
I love the color. My best friend is super tan and everything that I own looks better on her (except a few select styles and colors). When she stole this nail polish from me (before I even tried it!) and I saw it on her, my spirits dropped and I thought "Oh no...this nail polish is only gonna look good on her..." I am very pleased to inform you. This nail polish looks amazing on literally every skin tone. It looks the exact same in the bottle as on the nails. It would have been perfect with just one coat too! I put on two but just out of habit.




Lasting Power: 8 out of 10
So in the CVS I got this product in, I believe it said that this nail polish should last 7 days. I have hardly any chips (see picture below) and it has been 6 days (I applied Thursday night and it is now Wednesday). However, I did notice that the edge of my nails had like 1/100 of a cm of white nail from the polish being worn off from me touching stuff. Now just a disclaimer, I keep my nails decently long so the tips are constantly being beaten up (figuratively speaking...they touch stuffs a lot).



Shine: 9 out of 10
Wow. My nails are still shiny. That is definitely a first. The only set back is that although overall they are pretty decently shiny, they still get pretty cloudy sometimes. But that can be fixed by wiping them with your fingers or washing your hands.

Price: 10 out of 10
Ok CVS is the most expensive drugstore around and I still got this nail polish for only $3.39. OPI and Essie nail polishes are hardly any better and they are more than twice the price.

I hope this helped you! I highly recommend going out and buying this nail polish!!!

~Giovanna

1 comment:

  1. i love that colour!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my giveaway to win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own polishes! just click one page back!

    ReplyDelete